I ordered from Select Blinds for many years-- always satisfied. My recent order, included wood blinds and honeycomb cell shades.

The Select Honeycomb Cell Shades are very poor quality, nothing like previous orders. Customer service offered Premium Cell replacements if I donated my Select Honeycomb Shades to charity. I provided proof of donation as requested. CS stated a copy of the replacement order would be emailed to me and three new cells sent.

I verified this with the representative, Ryan, over the phone. Only two of three shades arrived and never received an emailed copy of the replacement order. Ryan has not replied to email inquiries. Customer service replied with a "form" note stating the cost of the two new cells equal my original three.

I have to pay full price for a new third cell shade. I explain that is not what I was promised by Ryan during our phone call. Since I have no copy of the order or "promise", it's assumed I misunderstood what I was told. I did not misunderstand what I was told.

They are basically saying I am a liar. I have asked to speak to a manager and have gotten no reply. So much for customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.

It apparently doesn't matter that I have never complained or returned an item in my well over ten year history of ordering from them. Order with care if you choose to do business with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Select Blinds Blinds.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No real guarantee, Fails to meet standards.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 28, 2015.

Comments

yes I would not order from them again i had similar problem, horrrible customer service. they treat you terrible if you have to return something even if they had gotten order wrong or there product is defective Yuck