We run a non profit animal sanctuary in Apple valley California. We ordered blinds from select a few years ago.

Money is very tight for us. So we ordered two blinds for our biggest windows. It was like pulling teeth to get a good price then. And nothing has changed.

But we thought we would give them some more business. We also did word of mouth to our friends. You would have thought that select blinds would have been grateful. But no, just arrogance from these young kids.

So I tried to order four more blinds. There game is that they put you on hold for a long time. Than they make it seem as though they are doing you a favor. I said that I had to confer with our director, and would call back.

I ended up calling four times and left messages to our salesman, Paul at ext#0005. No response at all. So I called the next day and his excuse was that they had a manpower shortage, and people had quit. So now he tells me the price has gone up.

Very frustrated that I wasted all my time with select blinds. The V.P. of Sales did try to call me back. When I tried to call him, he was nowhere to be found.I got the impression that they could care less if they sold you blinds or not.

It was like I was taking up there time. I'm a handicapped veteran.

Very dissappointed with select blinds. I quess I will shop elsewhere.

Review about: Select Blinds Customer Care.

Comments

What great service. I wonder why the pair of blinds I ordered still isn’t here and I ordered them on March 30th 2018 and I have now been told I won’t receive them until the 18th of April after being told I would have them on the 12 th or 13th?

This doesn't surprise me and I'm very sorry that this happened to you. I worked here for quite a while and that is just how things have always been.

Paul especially is horrible with followups and has been caught several times actually hanging up on customers. Please take your business to someone who genuinely cares and wants to provide you with the customer service you deserve.