2.2
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 19, 2016

Select Blinds refunded my full purchase price after they saw photo I shot which shows that what I received was not the WHITE color blinds I ordered.

Original review posted by user Oct 18, 2016

I ordered WHITE 81 inch long vertical blinds.I received YELLOWISH/BEIGE blinds that were bent 180 degrees because Select Blinds was too cheap to ship them in proper length carton.

They asked for photo showing color received vs white that I already had hanging at another window. I emailed the photo within 5 minutes. Then Select blinds lied to Google Trusted Stores saying I never sent any photo so they would not refund my $118. SUMMARY: Shipped wrong color blinds, shipped them bent & possibly damaged, asked for photo by email, then lied and said I never supplied the photo (which I am posting along with this complaint as proof).

Fabric blind on left is WHITE and hangs on existing window.

Fabric blind on right is the non-white shipped to me by Select Blinds.

This reviewer shared experience about "i am warning other consumers" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Select Blinds and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about select blinds blinds from Select Blinds was wrong color, bent blinds to fit in wrong size carton and lied about photo , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Select Blinds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Select Blinds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Select Blinds?

Comments