Select Blinds shipped wrong color then lied about resolution
Update added by user Oct 19, 2016
Select Blinds refunded my full purchase price after they saw photo I shot which shows that what I received was not the WHITE color blinds I ordered.
Original review posted by user Oct 18, 2016
I ordered WHITE 81 inch long vertical blinds.I received YELLOWISH/BEIGE blinds that were bent 180 degrees because Select Blinds was too cheap to ship them in proper length carton.
They asked for photo showing color received vs white that I already had hanging at another window. I emailed the photo within 5 minutes. Then Select blinds lied to Google Trusted Stores saying I never sent any photo so they would not refund my $118. SUMMARY: Shipped wrong color blinds, shipped them bent & possibly damaged, asked for photo by email, then lied and said I never supplied the photo (which I am posting along with this complaint as proof).
Fabric blind on left is WHITE and hangs on existing window.
Fabric blind on right is the non-white shipped to me by Select Blinds.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wrong color
- Bent blinds to fit in wrong size carton
- Lied about photo
- Lied about refund
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "4/24/2010 Certified letter to Westgate CEO Mr David Siegel: Dear Sir. after months of failed attempts to resolved problems with our Planet Hollywood Towers timeshare purchase, it has become apparent that..."