2.9
Style and Design

order 4862067 Blind valances came in cut wrong, missing pieces and one blind did not work. The customer service is non-existent.

If you call and hold they never pick up. If you choose to have a call back they never call back. When you email them it takes them over 24 hours to return an email. The more info you provide them the more hoops you have to jump through until you give up.

Save yourself the hassle and buy your blinds locally. I sent pictures then they wanted a video. A video of the blinds not working. It is no different than the picture.

I told them they could pick up the blind and replace it. No they want me take get a video recorder and record myself trying to pull on the blind and mail it to them. That is crazy. They now offer the same blinds today with 40% off plus an additional 20% off.

I just wanted a problem fixed but it goes on day after day because you can not talk to them on the phone even though they provide a phone number and it literally takes 24 hours per response.

Please send call tags to pick up all the blinds and issue me a full refund. I should have just bought locally..

Product or Service Mentioned: Select Blinds Blinds.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Non ex, Non-existent customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 25.

Comments