I ordered a sample of the colors that they have for there blinds and we went and matched it up with our floors to make sure that they were the right ones.When we received the blinds they were red instead of dark brown.
When I called customer service I was on the phone for 1hour and 25 min all to find out that they were not going to help me at all. They asked me to send them a picture and they said it is not there sample which is kinda funny cause it is the only website that I went to.
At this time I only have 5 sets of blinds i tried to cancel the remaining 16 that are still on order and they told me to bad can't do it.I would never recommend this Company to anyone at anytime for anything!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I ordered WHITE 81 inch long vertical blinds. I received YELLOWISH/BEIGE blinds that were bent 180 degrees because Select Blinds was too cheap to ship them in proper length carton...."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I parked my car with a valet in downtown (4th / hill ) I leave my key with them because they need to manage my car to a right spot,..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."