Select Blinds - SATISFACTION GUARANTEE YEAH RIGHT!!!

42 of 49 Select Blinds reviews

I ordered a sample of the colors that they have for there blinds and we went and matched it up with our floors to make sure that they were the right ones.When we received the blinds they were red instead of dark brown.

When I called customer service I was on the phone for 1hour and 25 min all to find out that they were not going to help me at all. They asked me to send them a picture and they said it is not there sample which is kinda funny cause it is the only website that I went to.

At this time I only have 5 sets of blinds i tried to cancel the remaining 16 that are still on order and they told me to bad can't do it.I would never recommend this Company to anyone at anytime for anything!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
42 of 49 Select Blinds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Wes

Jul 06, 2013 #675694

The dark sample is actually mahogany not black, but either way the picture really doesn't matter when you order blinds with the code number on the back of the sample that's is the color you should get regardless of if you think it's red or brown should have been mahogany

0 0 Reply
Wendy

Apr 27, 2013 #643050 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

I had a really good experience with Select Blinds.
I have ordered from them 3 times in the last few years.
In the last order I recieved from them, I did not like how the narrow slat blinds looked on my front room window. I called them to try to return them, and reorder the wider slat blinds. They accepted return of my blinds as long as I paid the shipping charges.......I was surprised because the blinds were a custom order. I thought they would give me a credit with their store, but then found out they had reimbursed my credit card the full amount I paid for the blinds. I then reorsdered the blinds I wanted. I thought that this was just great. Very positive experience with Select Blinds.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Select Blinds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Select Blinds.
Filing a new complaint about
×