Not only do I have shades from here-I worked here for a while.My shades are completely failing and I've only had them a few months.

Which honestly, I knew would happen. We used a handful of different factories, most of which in Mexico. The materials are complete ***, shades are glued together and will absolutely fall apart if the temperature gets above 60 degrees, blinds are made from *** PVC or *** wood. Honestly just horrible materials so we can cut costs and overcharge.

Customer service-which I was in-is a complete joke. We'll do as little as possible to help you and admit fault. It's why we don't accept returns or issue refunds. It's all about getting as much money out of you as possible.

Even if we screw up, we'll charge you extra to still make money. Employees were very often encouraged to submit reviews as customers to boost our ratings. Just very dishonest. No integrity.

Please don't buy from here. Trust me, you will not be satisfied. And for the record, I'm not a disgruntled former employee.

I left of my own free will due to how disgusting it was how we treat customers.Home Depot will take care of you for far less.

Review about: Select Blinds Blinds.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Select Blinds?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1349654

Did you purchase windows from windows usa?

to Anonymous Mesa, Arizona, United States #1349743

We say all our products are made in the USA but all of our materials are from Mexico or China.

to Anonymous Mesa, Arizona, United States #1349745

They're assembled here for some of them, some of them come fully assembled or should I say poorly glued and stapled together right from Mexico.