Select Blinds - Disintegrating Blinds
I ordered a roomful of top down matchstick shades a little over 3 years ago from SelectBlinds.Within months they began falling apart.
My mistake, I waited until just past their lifetime warranty (3 years!!!!!-who knew that was a lifetime???) to call and let them know that I now had every one of my 9 blinds inoperable, slats falling the the floor, mechanisms broken-literal blind suicide. It looks like we are living in a ghetto. They admitted I had received defective blinds, but offered only a 50% discount, which would have amounted to only a 20% discount over what I paid 3 years ago. While all 3 people I spoke with were pleasant it became clear that they had no intention of offering anything further-like replacing admittedly DEFECTIVE product!
The supervisor would not speak to me. I'm really upset and disappointed that this company would have so little respect for their product and their customers to not replace this defective product. BTW-this is a household of 2 adults (no pets), we operate these blinds 2x a day. Not exactly heavy use!!!
If anyone needs further proof - see pics attached. If you need another vendor for blinds, try blindsanddrapery.com. I have similar blinds from them that are 12 years old. Not ONE problem.
I will be replacing the trash I received from SB with their blinds.A costly lesson learned.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Thanks modlilys very pleased..Please look at my pictures it tells it all ..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."