Select Blinds - Disintegrating Blinds
I ordered a roomful of top down matchstick shades a little over 3 years ago from SelectBlinds.Within months they began falling apart.
My mistake, I waited until just past their lifetime warranty (3 years!!!!!-who knew that was a lifetime???) to call and let them know that I now had every one of my 9 blinds inoperable, slats falling the the floor, mechanisms broken-literal blind suicide. It looks like we are living in a ghetto. They admitted I had received defective blinds, but offered only a 50% discount, which would have amounted to only a 20% discount over what I paid 3 years ago. While all 3 people I spoke with were pleasant it became clear that they had no intention of offering anything further-like replacing admittedly DEFECTIVE product!
The supervisor would not speak to me. I'm really upset and disappointed that this company would have so little respect for their product and their customers to not replace this defective product. BTW-this is a household of 2 adults (no pets), we operate these blinds 2x a day. Not exactly heavy use!!!
If anyone needs further proof - see pics attached. If you need another vendor for blinds, try blindsanddrapery.com. I have similar blinds from them that are 12 years old. Not ONE problem.
I will be replacing the trash I received from SB with their blinds.A costly lesson learned.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit. The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover..."
- "Hiden chargers this is what happen to me :-( i call the customer server she said hello hello ..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."