1.6
Style and Design

I ORDERED $650 SET OF SOLAR BLINDS. THEY WERE BROKEN AND BENT IN SEVERAL PLACES.

I CONTACTED SELECT BLINDS. THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY CANNOT REFUND MY MONEY UNTIL THEY DO A FULL INVESTIGATION. THE BLINDS WERE BROKE AND I CALLED THEM SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF SLEUTH THEY HAD TO PUT ON THIS CASE. WITH THAT SAID I TOOK 10 PICTURES AND SENT THEM INTO SELECT BLINDS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

3 DAYS LATER THEY EMAILED ME AND SAID THE BLINDS APPEAR TO BE FINE AND I CANT GT A REFUND. THIS IS WERE THE REAL FRUSTRATION BEGAN. I HAVE THEM IN MY HAND THEY ARE BROKE YET SELECT BLINDS TELLS ME TO HANG THEM AND THAT THEY ARE FINE. IT WAS LIKE TALKING TO A WALL.

FINALLY AFTER ANOTHER SET OF PICTURES THEY AGREED THAT THEY ARE BROKEN BUT THEY WILL SEND ME DOUBLE FACED TAPE TO FIX THEM. THIS IS NO JOKE. I SPENT $650 AND THEY WANT ME TO FIX THE BLINDS MYSELF. THEY BLINDS CANT BE FIXED, THE TRACK IS BENT.

SO THEY ASKED ME TO THEN SEND A VIDEO (YES A VIDEO I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS). I AM NOW WAITING 3 DAYS WITH NO RESPONSE. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN LIFE. CHEAPLY MADE BLINDS THAT THEY DON'T STAND BEHIND.

THEY DENY ANY PROBLEM YOU HAVE. I NOW HAVE TO PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON MY CREDIT CARD AND GET A LAWYER ALL BECAUSE THESE SCUMBAGS DON'T STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCT. LASTLY THE $650 BLINDS LOOK LIKE IT COST THEM $20 TO MAKE THIS IS NO JOKE.

PLASTIC AND VELCRO. HORRIBLE COMPANY.

Review about: Select Blinds Blinds.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Broken product, Customer service, Lied about refund, No real guarantee.

Comments